Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spider Warlord

Welcome!

Today I've been finishing up some work on a new character design. I say finishing up, but it still has a lot more to go. There will be another design of his face to the left of this image shown below.

I've been spending a lot of time watching some video tutorials by the famous Feng Zhu, of Singapore. He's a tremendously talented individual and he's an amazing teacher (I can tell even tho I've never taken one of his classes... but I would eventually love to.). His videos can be seen at http://www.fzdschool.com/free_tutorials.htm which is related to the FZD School of Design which he started and teaches at. I've learned a lot from his tutorials and I hope to learn a lot more.

Until next time, Keep up the drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment