Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ice wolf and Panda

I tried painting a wolf, and I'm not sure how it happened, but I think he turned out looking a bit cold. Nah, I meant to make him an ice wolf. Its a fictional species of wolves that I thought up that live up in the mountains. There's more back story behind them. Its part of a story that I'm creating for a bigger final illustration to eventually be painted later this year.


This next drawing is another character that will interact with the ice wolf in the final painting, in some way or another. It's my idea of a living Rusting Panda bear. I've started painting this in photoshop. Will wait to post the final painting of it tho. After the panda I will need to sketch out some ideas for a little girl who the panda will protect.

2 comments:

  1. That wolf is really cool Alex. He totally needs some big ol' claws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah. Thanks Jamie, I'll update it right away!

    ReplyDelete