Tuesday, August 2, 2011



I've been watching some online tutorials and learning a few techniques which have been useful. In this image I tried fusing a man's face with a bear. It came out ok, but could use a few different variations if I was working to develop the character further. But for now it was just a quick study. Which is also why it looks fairly rough. I'm pleased with it, especially being that it was created, to this point, in about an hour and a half. Thats my quickest time yet. This new technique I'm using might be utilized a lot more.



Here I just tried a few different color variations. The two ends I realized afterwards that they looked very similar. I was trying different approaches for the colors but in the end I kept thinking fur, so i edged towards the brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment