Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is a Post


The First image is my progress on the painting I've been working on based on the final drawing that I had posted before. I'm learning a lot from doing certain painting exercises and I think its helping with this painting. We progress a lot in life and over the past year my girlfriend has helped me realize a lot about myself and my artwork.  Its a never ending learning process. I hope to take what I've learned from everything and move forward with it to make better artwork in the near and distant future.


 Here is a test painting exercise I worked on. It helped me to understand a bit more about fire and just paint in general.


And these bottom two images are some scenery sketches that I tried out. Turns out that paint sketching scenery is a bit more difficult than I first imagined. I'll keep working on it tho.


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Keep Drawing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment